What caught me next about blew me away, and taught me a great life lesson. It doesn't matter who stands corrected, fighting, in this case only made everything worse. The wife got mad at the kid, while the husband yelled at the wife, and the little boy started crying and hitting the sister. Instead of stopping to clean up the mess the mother grabbed the kids walked out;leaving the husband with the embarrassment of everyone around him.
How many times in our life do we have the mop up big messes. Do we have a valid reaction to react instead of think without thought behind the actions.As I reflected back on the week, and even the past month of all my messy situations, was i really justified for how i acted good or bad? Did I take time to truly think about what I was doing, and who would be affected by the actions & reactions that I caused?
The whole moral to the story is are you willing to clean up your mess, or just walk away. Sometimes taking the few moments to ponder, not solve, may help you with a less stickier situation for the future, and a lot lesser embarrassment for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment