The Quiet life

Its the little moments in life.. a summer walk on the beach, a hike up the mountain, handing spare change to the homeless, indulging in ice cream, soaking your feet in the hot-tub, comforting people, road-trip weekends, sports, outdoors, cooking dinner, or catching up on old times; this is the simple life.
I lead that quiet simple life. I do what i need to make a means come to an end, and at the end of the day; I come home to my place of refugee.
I am not run by things of the world, nor do I let them run me; this IS my quiet life pledge to myself.
Enjoy!
JD

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's in god's hands now-The Balance of life!




Life has come at me in like a freight truck out of control. I try to have the balance of everything- emotional, spiritual, and physically. 
Emotionally it's been a ride. The last two months I feel I wanted so much trust and love someone or anyone if god would help me, then I would listen. What really is love? How do we know, or do we? those were my thoughts.. Then this past week I realized love is there if you just let it be. Open your eyes, heart, and mind. If you seek it, then its not love. Mamma says "accident's happen, but god always knows what he's doing." So after this week, caution to the wind, and to hell with the norm. I will be open, and ready anytime for anything that may come my way.
Spiritually I get it.. I really do.. pray, read your bible, do unto others, and most importantly talk to the creator. Simple really right? I realized that my spiritual time has been cut in half , which makes for a  half hazard hot mess. Without the balance and time to myself , I will feel lost like a sort of do now. 
Physically I thought i was good the last two month's and then I let the world take over. Took on a bad habit, let go of my hard work, and went to hell in a hand basket. 
So what does one do to find the perfect balance in life. throw it in creator's hands, follow his lead, and don't look back is my assumption. 
If that's the case. ..I'm ready creator, its all yours now. Caution to the wind teach me to balance life without getting ran over!!

No comments: