1:42 AM-
Seems all my thoughts come on the weekend about this time. My desire and passion one day is to become a journalist. I would give nothing more than to be able to express myself, thoughts, and feelings through the fine art of journalism; this is one of my Ulitmele Dorintes.
The word transcribed above comes from the movie bucket list. As I researched the various languages for the meaning of bucket list, some of the translations were: "now or never", "How to find the greatest life", "Enjoy your life", "last wishes".
As I have contemplated my list, there are many items that realistically will never happen, unless I make it happen. The fact remains though that most of us DON'T make it happen and we run on brain ship for the rest of our lives. At 1:52 am I vow that I will work on the following for myself and my own personal achievement. Think about it, when was the last time you completed your last wish?
0-5 years
* Be debt Free
* Visit Montana's State parks
* Love what i am doing
* Try to come closer with my family
* Backpack Oregon coast again
* Be with the one i LOVE whole hearted/committed
* Own a property
* Build a business
* White the novel " The story of them" (yes I have it all planned, not followed through
* Try not to judge
The Quiet life
Its the little moments in life.. a summer walk on the beach, a hike up the mountain, handing spare change to the homeless, indulging in ice cream, soaking your feet in the hot-tub, comforting people, road-trip weekends, sports, outdoors, cooking dinner, or catching up on old times; this is the simple life.
I lead that quiet simple life. I do what i need to make a means come to an end, and at the end of the day; I come home to my place of refugee.
I am not run by things of the world, nor do I let them run me; this IS my quiet life pledge to myself.
Enjoy!
JD
No comments:
Post a Comment