Recently Faith Hill's song "Let me Let go" has been on my mind. Now you may be thinking that this song is letting go of someone that has just crushed your heart even though you still love them, and you will always think of them. Though that is mushy and sweet, there are many pieces of life that fit into this little song.
For me its the fear of unknown, bad habits, self doubt, self worth, and learning to love someone all over again. What I need to do is say to hell with it, leave it all behind, throw caution my way, and GO FOR IT.
I need to Change where I am at, who I am with, the way I think, judgements I may carry, or even the small little habits i have to break. Whatever I need to do to be ready for the NOW.
If you don't ever take chances, will you always say "I wonder what would've happened."
I learned my lesson well recently while on my last vacation. I stepped out of my comfort zone, said to hell with it and did what made me happy. The results were awesome, I was the real me, and I enjoyed who I was. That trip has made me happier as I realized that I can let go of everything, and just start taking chances; sometimes they even pay off!
Faith delivers it for you. Taken a listen yourself. What do you need to "let it let go".
Let me let go, baby Let me let go.
If this is for the best, why are you still in my heart
Are you still in my soul, let me let go
I talked to you the other day
Looks like you made your escape
You put us behind, no matter how I try
I can't do the same
Let me let go, baby
Let me let go
It just isn't right, I've been two thousand miles
Down a dead-end road
Let me let go, baby Let me let go.
If this is for the best, why are you still in my heart
Are you still in my soul, let me let go
No comments:
Post a Comment