It has been over 4 months sense the last posting of my blog. You would think that i would be able to keep on top of everything, but seems that life just starts to happen and before you know it months have passed. With that said, there have been some amazing discoveries the past 4 months about life's lesson. So 5am here are some of my deep thoughts....
Of evil comes good, and from good comes good. Ever notice that life when something bad happens, something good always comes as a result of it. We always state that it's in God's hands now, and that all will be well it happens for a reason. What is interesting about that reason is we never know, nor will we until we meet our maker and replay the movie of our life. The bottom line is Christ and god are in control of our lives. They have planned evil for all us, to humble us, and make us realize the good in it all. When we suffer from the evil, it should remind us the gift that Christ gave to us all. He took upon him every evil and good , so that we may understand the ultimate sacrifice , and "always remember him."
I am grateful for the evil that has happened in the past 4 months, not only has it humbled me, but it has brought me back to the arms of Christ. I have realized, he is "always with me."
The Quiet life
Its the little moments in life.. a summer walk on the beach, a hike up the mountain, handing spare change to the homeless, indulging in ice cream, soaking your feet in the hot-tub, comforting people, road-trip weekends, sports, outdoors, cooking dinner, or catching up on old times; this is the simple life.
I lead that quiet simple life. I do what i need to make a means come to an end, and at the end of the day; I come home to my place of refugee.
I am not run by things of the world, nor do I let them run me; this IS my quiet life pledge to myself.
Enjoy!
JD
2 comments:
I don't believe that God plans EVIL for us. The devil is the one who leads us stary and into evil. If one keeps their eyes on God he will be there for us and helps us fight off the temptations and evil that comes our way.
I have thought about God's plan as well these past 4 1/2 months. Like you said, God brings people into our lives for a reason. I'm still conflicted about what that reason could be. The reason may never be revealed, but I think about it anyway.
Post a Comment