
Here I am, 2 am & no SLEEP!
Welcome me to the official real blogger world experience. I kept telling myself that I really needed to catch up on my life. I feel that this is a awesome way of communicating to family, and friends. Little did I know that I would be up half the night trying to get it started!
This past week has truly been a real emotional coaster for me. SADLY, we are not even to Sunday!
Ever get one of those feelings that you know something is coming and you should be keeping your ears and eyes opened for anything! I have had some major set backs this week with tire replacement, work-issues, neighbor issues, a car dent, a fall down camelback today (not ONE scratch), and even a loss of a friend. Yes, I know, that is a lot that has gone on, but I still feel something more is coming. I can't quite place my finger on it, but I know its coming... For now, hunkering down in covers, getting the two hours of sleep needed before i get to the gym at 5am... Happy first post to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment